White line under my hover buttons! FP2000

White line under my hover buttons! FP2000

Post by mt.. » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi.

I'm trying to get rid of a white line under my custom created hover
buttons. In Frontpage 2000, there's no trace of it, but my IE does it
like that. Any ideas?

regards
Dirk Tolken

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Post by S Le » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> Hi.
> I'm trying to get rid of a white line under my custom created hover
> buttons. In Frontpage 2000, there's no trace of it, but my IE does it
> like that. Any ideas?

> regards
> Dirk Tolken

Hello Dirk

Try aligning the buttons, in image properties, to top.

--
Sheila, Melbourne, Australia

Post by mt.. » Sat, 21 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> > Hi.
> > I'm trying to get rid of a white line under my custom created hover
> > buttons. In Frontpage 2000, there's no trace of it, but my IE does
it
> > like that. Any ideas?

> > regards
> > Dirk Tolken

> Hello Dirk

> Try aligning the buttons, in image properties, to top.

> --
> Sheila, Melbourne, Australia
> +------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ovarian Cancer strikes 1 in 70 women. Be Aware
> | of the Whispering Signs - http://www.ovca.org/
> | Cricket, We LOVE it !  http://cricket.toneware.com

Hi there.

I got it right. the hover button's background properties were set to
automatic, which was obviously white, so  changed it to the background
colour and it worked. This one gave me a headache though!!

ta
Dirk Tolken - MCSE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/