Antimony's Mizer and FrontPage

Post by Mata Stevenso » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I'm curious as to whether Antimony software's Mizer, which slims down
HTML and graphics files, is compatible with FrontPage. They say they
are, but I'm concerned that the software might alter code used in
publishing or maintaining FP sites. Anybody have any good or bad
experiences using them?

Thanks,  Mata

Antimony's Mizer and FrontPage

Post by Thomas A. Row » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I would only use a 3rd party app like that if publish to a server that does
NOT have FP extensions installed. Basically, it is a one way translation, so
do not expect to import the web back to FP.

--
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> I'm curious as to whether Antimony software's Mizer, which slims down