Help needed to Install Frontpage 97 to Server

Help needed to Install Frontpage 97 to Server

Post by Robert Mape » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

How do you install FrontPage97 from NT 4.0 Workstation to a Nt 4.0 Server?

Help needed to Install Frontpage 97 to Server

Post by R?s?ne » Tue, 15 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Bob,

You mean you wish to upgrade the NT4WS to NT4 Server?
Or you wish to transfer the web to NT4?
If the latter, simply copy the webs to the NT4 Server and run Update from
fpsrvwin.exe on the NT4 Server.
fpsrvwin.exe is the FP Administration program for the server extensions and
other functions.

Let us know if you have more questions.
--

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/
~

Quote:>How do you install FrontPage97 from NT 4.0 Workstation to a Nt 4.0
Server?

1. Installing FrontPage 97 to a Network Server--How do you do it?

We have certain people in our Faculty that would like to maintain their
area's web site. What we want to do is purchase x number of licenses and
install the software on our network server (running Netware) and set it up
so x number of people can access the package concurrently. I have been
looking at the documentation that comes with FP 97 and have searched the
knowledge base etc. and cannot seem to find anything on doing a network
install. Has anyone done this and, if so, are there any certain things that
we need to watch out for or that we must do.

Thanks

Brian

2. Creating custom icons

3. Installed MSIE4 and Frontpage 97 tell me I have not installed 32 bit TCT/IP networking

4. Oracle have no confidence in Compaq

5. Need help me! frontpage 97

6. US Robotics Courier I-Modem

7. New to FrontPage 97 - Need Help!!!!!

8. Upload access

9. Need help writing in Hebrew using Frontpage 97

10. Need help with MS-Access database and FrontPage 97

11. How can I copy FP 97 webs from one server to another FP 97 server?

12. Can't install FP 97 from CD Server

13. CAN FrontPage IMPORT A MS PUBLISHER 97 FILE INTO A FrontPage 97 Web Page??