forms question

Post by Stan Clar » Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Can I configure a drop down list form to do this:
Enter pages and/or bookmarks from my site to the list selections, when user
makes a selection, it goes to the location.

If so, how?????
Thx

Stan Clark
Easley, S.C.

--

Stan Clark
Easley, S.C.

forms question

Post by Theresa Bennet » Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:00:00

You can do it easily with JavaScript. You'll find plenty of drop-down boxes
at:

http://www.javagoodies.com
http://www.dynamicdrive.com

HTH

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theresa Bennett

1. Frontpage 2002 Forms/Submit Forms question...

Anyone can help me with HOW to tell Frontpage Forms/Submit  procedure to add
logic to:

1) After succesful submit (send email) display an URL
2) or a PDF file link

Thank you for your assistance!

2. 1 LAN - 2 Internet connections

3. FP2K Form Wizard Form Question

4. I need a new tape backu-up solution

5. Forms Question

6. Atari 8-bit to Phillips CM8833

7. Some FP 2002 Form Questions...

8. looking for "expire" or "auto-delete" program

9. Form Question

10. FP 2002 - Forms question

11. forms question

12. FORMS QUESTION