attaching a download to my page

Post by Robb » Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:57:41

Is it possible to create a link so that viewers of a
webpage can click to download a file to their computer?
I'm confused as to how to do this..... Any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!
Robb--

attaching a download to my page

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:02:14

Import the file into your FP web and create a hyperlink to it

If the file can also be opened by the browser (like images), then add a note
on the page to the users to right click it to save it

--

Post all News Group Responses only to News Group so all users can benefit
When in doubt try the F1 key  (-:    [or if it's broken try the below link]

| Is it possible to create a link so that viewers of a
| webpage can click to download a file to their computer?
| I'm confused as to how to do this..... Any help would be
| much appreciated.
|
| Thanks!
| Robb--

1. How would I attach/link a file to download from my Web site?

A few people complained they cannot see the font I used.  How would I attach
a font so that the Viewer can download it right off my Web site?  I tried
adding a link to it but it shows up garbled.  Here is the URL the link is
towards the bottom. http://members.tripod.com/chavez_ravine/

Thanks in advance,
Michele

2. Reading Music CD's

3. Attaching a Download

4. Gammatech address

5. Help With The Attached Form - (Sorry to Attach it the first time)

6. Pilot case from Incasedesign

7. How to copy a page with all attached pictures

8. site tampering

9. Front Page File Attach to a Form

10. Attaching a file via a FP98 page.

11. How do you attach newly created frame-page to heirarchy?

12. Word wrap for a Table or Cell or page- HTML file attached

13. Front Page 98 Editor preview problem. (Image attached)