the best solutions provider with frontpage extensions

Post by Carlos Ruivo Ferreir » Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:00

see for yourselve http://ew0mcj.esoterica.pt

the best solutions provider with frontpage extensions

Post by Tom Peppe » Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:00

Your web needs a lot of work.

--

Tom Pepper
Grumpy Old Geezer!

Quote:>see for yourselve http://ew0mcj.esoterica.pt

1. DotCom: Your Internet Solutions Provider

DotCom Internet Services is proud to announce our annual anniversary log-a-thon!

DotCom Internet Services offers internet users the absolute BEST
value to be found anywhere when it comes to web design, web hosting,
server co-location, high bandwidth installations, intranet/LAN consulting and local
dial-up acces! We'll do whatever it takes to keep our customers  110% satisfied!

It's our anniversary and we want to celebrate by offering you super discounted rates for a limited
time only on nearly all services... here is just a small sample:

Web Hosting:
Our domain:  $10/month
Your Domain: $20/month
including cgi-access, 10megs of web space, and whatever else you might need!

We also have more involved web hosting packages geared towards business' of every size
starting at only $15/month!

Server Co-Location: normally $425/month now only $350/month!

For those of you in the Dallas area, we are offering unlimited dial-up access utilizing our
all 56k digital network for only $17.50/month! Including multiple emails accounts,
10megs of web space and much more!!!

The DotCom-Xpress Partnership Network offers you $9 for every customer you refer to us!

Ask about our FREE! unlimitet trial accounts & our AOL Graduates Program!

Call or email for more info: 214-220-2936

DotCom Internet Services
Your Personal Internet Provider

http://www.dotcom-xpress.net

2. task scheduler question

3. FP Hosting Provider SOLUTION ... I found one !!!!

4. Great Deal on CD Duplication

5. FrontPage extensions going away - what are Unix hosting providers planning to do?

6. Virus

7. web provider for FrontPage extension

8. XEM-HTML

9. Information needed on Webspace provider with Frontpage 2000 extensions

10. Best presence provider?

11. What is the best E-Commerce / Credit Card solution?

12. Off Line Previewing of FP Webs - The BEST Solution

13. Invisibility frame-based webs for searching engines - Best Solution?