transfer

Post by Carlo » Wed, 14 May 2003 00:51:45

I just start using fp 2002 and i want to transfer a .tlx
file that i was creating on another wed desing program
(trelix) and i dont know how to do it, i try but it
doesnt recognize it. Please help i dont want to loose my
web desing.
Thanks

transfer

Post by curti » Wed, 14 May 2003 01:06:37

If you can see the old page in your browser,  copy and
paste it into FP

xcurtis

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just start using fp 2002 and i want to transfer a .tlx
>file that i was creating on another wed desing program
>(trelix) and i dont know how to do it, i try but it
>doesnt recognize it. Please help i dont want to loose my
>web desing.
>Thanks
>.

transfer

Post by carlo » Wed, 14 May 2003 01:28:29

but will i be able to transfer a whole file, the web that
i am desining on trelix is like 50 pages with images.
Im trying to opened in fp but it just shows some number
and letters in only one page and like 5 characters.
I guess i want to know whats the way to comvert the
trelix file so that i will be able to used and continue
in fp
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>If you can see the old page in your browser,  copy and
>paste it into FP

>xcurtis

transfer

Post by Stefan B Rusynk » Wed, 14 May 2003 17:42:31

See your duplicate post in the unix newsgroup

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

Quote:| >-----Original Message-----

| >If you can see the old page in your browser,  copy and
| >paste it into FP
| >
| >xcurtis

1. Need to transfer FP2002 to different computer

Thanks in advance for the help.  I know th elicensing
scheme for FP2002 uses the unique characteristics of the
computer it is installed on to validate the license.  I
need to retire my present computer, it will NOT be ised
again.  How do I transfer FP2002 to my new computer?  I
only intend to use it on a single machine

Andy

2. typing RSI: keyboard tilt & lap typing

3. transferring my web to new computer?

4. Epson 600 'self test codes' example W00473 OC64

5. Transferring Software

6. Corrpted cabinet file error for fs2000 and fs2002

7. Transfer web files from FrontPage 2000 to FrontPage 2002

8. Agenda/Data-Synchronization from P5 to P5

9. Get paid if you can transfer the site to front page

10. Transferring FP Gallerys to html text.

11. File transfer to iis

12. Transferring files from http to client.

13. Powerpoint - Frontpage file transfer