FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Waymon Campbel » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Folks, is there a way to keep FP98 from wrapping long lines of HTML code in
the editor?

Many thanks...

FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Thomas A. Row » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

No.

--
=====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> Folks, is there a way to keep FP98 from wrapping long lines of HTML code
in
> the editor?

> Many thanks...

FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Larry Richard » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Not that I'm aware of. I think FP2000 does though.

Larry
---------------------------------------

> Folks, is there a way to keep FP98 from wrapping long lines of HTML code in
> the editor?

> Many thanks...

FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Kevin R Raleig » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to set word wrap in FP2000?

> Not that I'm aware of. I think FP2000 does though.

> Larry
> ---------------------------------------

> > Folks, is there a way to keep FP98 from wrapping long lines of HTML code
in
> > the editor?

> > Many thanks...

FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Kevin R Raleig » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I've run into some of the side of effects in writing my own HTML I image that it would not be a good idea with FP2000 doing it. Unless it is really intuitive. I don't think that the software would have the ability to predict how to break up sentences to preserve the code.
I appreciate the help.
I was looking for an easier way to read the code. Using the horizontal scroll bar is a pain in  the neck.
thanx
krr

FP98 HTML Editor

Post by Larry Richard » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

You could load it in Word and print it.

Larry