ms news server

Post by FA BO LO » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:29:45

can someone give me the server address... i asked for it before but the psot
dissapeared
"DONT TOO MANY PLAYAS GET OFFERS LIKE ME, BACK AND FORTH I'LL LIKELY, SHAKE THE
CHECKS OFF BILL GATE'S NIKES"

ms news server

Post by Jack Brewste » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:33:10

msnews.microsoft.com

Quote:> can someone give me the server address... i asked for it before but the
psot
> dissapeared
> "DONT TOO MANY PLAYAS GET OFFERS LIKE ME, BACK AND FORTH I'LL LIKELY,
SHAKE THE
> CHECKS OFF BILL GATE'S NIKES"

ms news server

Post by chris leed » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 04:53:44

uth, oh.

Quote:> can someone give me the server address... i asked for it before but the
psot
> dissapeared
> "DONT TOO MANY PLAYAS GET OFFERS LIKE ME, BACK AND FORTH I'LL LIKELY,
SHAKE THE
> CHECKS OFF BILL GATE'S NIKES"

ms news server

Post by Bob Lehman » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:36:50

You know, if you really must include that goofy sig, at least put a couple
of spaces between it and your question.

Bob Lehmann

Quote:> can someone give me the server address... i asked for it before but the
psot
> dissapeared
> "DONT TOO MANY PLAYAS GET OFFERS LIKE ME, BACK AND FORTH I'LL LIKELY,
SHAKE THE
> CHECKS OFF BILL GATE'S NIKES"

ms news server

Post by David Baxte » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:11:55

as long as we're *ing about that sig... (1) it doesn't wrap very
well either, and (2) what in the name of all that's holy is the damn
thing supposed to MEAN?

;-)

> You know, if you really must include that goofy sig, at least put a
couple
> of spaces between it and your question.

> Bob Lehmann

> > can someone give me the server address... i asked for it before
but the
> psot
> > dissapeared
> > "DONT TOO MANY PLAYAS GET OFFERS LIKE ME, BACK AND FORTH I'LL
LIKELY,
> SHAKE THE
> > CHECKS OFF BILL GATE'S NIKES"

ms news server

Post by Bob Lehman » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 12:06:31

I think it's White Guy Gangsta Rap (White guys can't rap BTW). Vanilla Ice
and Eminem would be impressed, though.

Bob Lehman