Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

Post by L. Brook » Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:00:00

This is my first site. Please take a look at it and tell me what I can do to
improve it.

www.soontobereleased.com

TIA,

Brooke

Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

Post by Dave Bake » Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Try consolidating ALL of those links into a category

Dave

Quote:> This is my first site. Please take a look at it and tell me what I can do
> improve it.

> www.soontobereleased.com

> TIA,

> Brooke

Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

Post by Curloo Bicycle » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Dull ! Bad color choices for eye catching.

Apart from a few moving images theres no real mention of what the
site is all about. Pictures may say a thousand words but you gotta
put some words !

just my 2c worth.

LW

--
Curloo Bicycles

web:     http://www.curloo.com

Quote:> This is my first site. Please take a look at it and tell me what I can do
> improve it.

> www.soontobereleased.com

> TIA,

> Brooke

1. Site Check for Fire Department's Site

Morning All -- I volunteered to pull together a website for my local fire
department and I'd appreciate a site check -- We're still about two weeks
away from public viewing --  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Address is: www.whitehallfire.com/website

Regards,
Susie McNeill

2. How many SS7 SCPs are there in the US?

3. Urgent Site Check Invisible Site

4. Word-wrap-mode?

5. sites that check site? aol?

6. Win98 and DirectShow applications

7. please site check on an upgraded site

8. SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

9. Site check please - my first commercial site !

10. Site check--approx cost to build a site like this?

11. Site check for multilingual site PLEASE