Help: My bullet picture disappears

Post by Bendik Engebretse » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:45:04

I've specified a picture bullet in my Bulleted List style ('li'), and this
looks nice in the Normal view, but when I switch to Preview the picture is
gone. Where did it go ?

Bendik

Help: My bullet picture disappears

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:05:43

Did you select a picture that's in your FP Web?
Try File Preview in browser

--

"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!"  (-;

| I've specified a picture bullet in my Bulleted List style ('li'), and this
| looks nice in the Normal view, but when I switch to Preview the picture is
| gone. Where did it go ?
|
| Bendik

Help: My bullet picture disappears

Post by Allan Webbe » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:31:08

Is it still there in "Preview in Browser" ?

If so, don't worry.  FP Preview mode is a little shaky, and not to be
trusted.

regards

Allan
--
Newbee's FrontPage 2000 FAQ
http://newbee.hostroute.co.uk

> I've specified a picture bullet in my Bulleted List style ('li'), and this
> looks nice in the Normal view, but when I switch to Preview the picture is
> gone. Where did it go ?

> Bendik

1. help: FP2000 and picture bullets

I have been happily formatting my picture bullets in FP2000 but find that FP
loses the ability to display them at a later stage.  This usually ocurs
after I make some other unrelated edit to the page.  Anyone esle experienced
this ?

Regards
Calum

2. Rotate the screen 90 degrees?

3. Bullet List Text won't wrap around a picture

4. Sendmail: Connection Refused

5. Picture bullets and FP2K

6. DVD tray

7. How to make bulleted list wrap with a picture on the right of the list

8. URGENT: Macro needed!!

9. picture bullets

10. Disappearing Picture in Netscape

11. Disappearing .gif pictures