Front Page server extensions

Post by Mark Perr » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Greetings all.

    I was just wondering where I might obtain the front page server
extensions. I assume it's an adon part of FrontPage 98, as it's asking  for
it. I'm trying to publish a web page to my ISP homepage server, and I'm
rather new at this. If ne1 could help with this I would be so very happy.

Please email response only, I really don't use the newsgroups much at all
Mark

--
Mark Perry

http://homepages.tig.com.au/~perry
ICQ 121450

Front Page server extensions

Post by http://www.VirtualServing.c » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Your ISP will need to have them installed on their end.

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:42:02 +1000, "Mark Perry"

>Greetings all.

>    I was just wondering where I might obtain the front page server
>extensions. I assume it's an adon part of FrontPage 98, as it's asking  for
>it. I'm trying to publish a web page to my ISP homepage server, and I'm
>rather new at this. If ne1 could help with this I would be so very happy.

>Please email response only, I really don't use the newsgroups much at all
>Mark

>--
>Mark Perry

>http://homepages.tig.com.au/~perry
>ICQ 121450

Network Administration Center
http://www.VirtualServing.com

FrontPage Serving on NT 4.0
Free Secure Electronic Shopping Cart
Free submission to 620 Internet search engines
Free SSL server certificate
Free web based BBS
Free 61 page report on top ten engine placement
FrontPage BBS - http://www.VirtualServing.com/cgi-local/config.pl