Background and art creation.

Post by MetL He » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know of any good applications or tools to create backgrounds?

Background and art creation.

Post by JKI » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I can create backgrounds for you. However keep in mind that fancy backgrounds
can get in the way of your message.
Check out my site at http://www.kirwood,com for good information on site
building, search engine submissions etc.. Tons of free stuff
Kirby

>> Does anyone know of any good applications or tools to create backgrounds?

Background and art creation.

Post by JKI » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>> Does anyone know of any good applications or tools to create backgrounds?

This is in response to your ad,  usenet  or other enquiry.......

Do you have enough traffic to your web site? Are you getting the qualified
visitors you want?

NO CHARGE Web Site Submission Services

For all of you who are sick of cons and come-ons  offering free site submissions
which are really just bait and switch, Kirwood Advertising has published a page
with links to the list of services we use for submissions of our own web sites.

Our page was designed for our use, but since it is done, we are making it public
as a free service.

We have compiled links directly to the "submit your URL" pages of the major
search engines and annotated each. This is a bit of a time saver since you won't
have to search for the submit buttons on search engine home pages.

In addition we have compiled a list of free multiple submission services. We
suggest that you use the free services and save your money by NOT using the ones
which charge for submitting to a XXXX search engines. Paying to submit to a
bunch of search engines no one has ever heard of is a waste of time and money.

Concentrate on getting listed with the top ten or fif* major search engines.
Listing with them is free. The rest don't matter and are not worth much effort.

The page is at http://www.veryComputer.com/

It is offered as a free service. Help yourself and enjoy.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, please pass them to us. And
please. . . let us know of any 404s
(broken links)

IF YOU WANT US TO HANDLE YOUR SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS  Please contact me
personally.

J Kirby Inwood
(416) 923-1028 or email