Unlinked files

Post by Joe Roh » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

All of a sudden, nearly all files in a number of webs show in the reports
sections as "unlinked" when in fact I know that they are linked. I haven't
changed the default document that might cause this. Is anyone else seeing
this and do you know of a fix?

TIA
--
Joe
Rochester Web Pages

My Planet Mall - Shop Online
http://www.myplanetmall.com

Unlinked files

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I've seen this happen when you turn on Tools|Web Settings|Advanced|Show Hidden files and/or create TOC or Categories Bot pages - does either apply in your case?

Unlinked files

Post by Joe Roh » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Thanks for the reply Stefan. Actually in my case all of the webs have had
the same problem. The reports of unlinked files just didn't work in any of
them. (Suddenly) I did everything I could think of : Recalc. hyperlinks,
cleared Temp files and caches, Fix and Repair of FP2K, nothing seemed to
work. Today I did a cold reboot and Voila!! It seems to be OK again. the PC
gods have smiled on me today <g> !

--
Joe
Rochester Web Pages

My Planet Mall - Shop Online
http://www.myplanetmall.com

I've seen this happen when you turn on Tools|Web Settings|Advanced|Show
Hidden files and/or create TOC or Categories Bot pages - does either apply
in your case?

1. Unlinked Files Rpt - all files

The navigation view of my website includes all the linked pages, but the
Unlinked Files Report indicates all files in the web are unlinked (47
out of 47).  I'm using shared borders and a theme.  Any one had this
problem before.

Margo

2. C-language problem

3. Unlinked files caused by CAPs?

4. Codewarrior within Virtual PC?

5. Unlinked files

6. Parkinsonian Speech sample

7. Unlinked Files

8. How can I synchronise passwords?

9. Is Unlinked Files Report downright misleading?

10. Deleting unlinked files

11. Website unlinked files report

12. How to print reports - unlinked files etc.

13. Unlinked Files