resize graphic in table

Post by Thomas A. Row » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:20:13

You structure your page layout and set the image width outside of FP to the
larger size for the lowest resolution that doesn't cause scrollbars.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Quote:> How do I resize my graphic inside of a cell automatically
> so that different browsers will be able to read it
> without adding the scroll bar to the bottom of the screen?

resize graphic in table

Post by E. T. Cullin » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:20:50

What kind of a graphic is it? Photos etc. cannot be resized ... you wouldn't

http://www.eleanorstravels.com/frontpage_images/index.htm

--
{; >) ETC

Quote:> How do I resize my graphic inside of a cell automatically
> so that different browsers will be able to read it
> without adding the scroll bar to the bottom of the screen?

1. Tables - Resizing Graphic Distorts Cell

Hi Rohan,

Check the Cell Padding or Cell Spacing in Table Properties. Assuming the
table is 100%, change one of the cells to 34% or change the table to 99% so
everything adds up.

Mark Rogers
SiteCrafters Internet Services
http://www.SiteCrafters.com
http://www.SiteCrafters.com/support/fp98

2. Where is giftoppm ? FAQ is wrong !

3. Powerpoint Graphics to FP 2000 & Resizing Graphics

4. 3rd party VPN clients cannot connect to SBS

5. Resizing graphic to fit window

6. upload requirements for web hosting

7. Automatically resizing or repositioning graphics for different screen resolutions

8. Enhanced IDE/Fast-ATA/ATA-2 FAQ [2 of 2]

9. Resizing themed graphics without white space behind

10. Frames resize when browser is resized

11. resizing text to accomodate resizing window

12. Window resize question (table)

13. Table resizing