Background pictures / background sound

Post by Moi » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:01:57

hi there, haven't used FP for awhile but wanted to update
my site. I'm noticing the two features I've mentioned
don't work (they won't highlight). Have tried 'detect &
repair' to no avail.

Background picture doesn't work in page properties, table
or cell.

What gives?

Background pictures / background sound

Post by DI » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:33:17

Open Front Page and go to:

Tools |  Page Options  |  Compatibility  |
And set all to |  Custom  |  and check all the boxes

Quote:> hi there, haven't used FP for awhile but wanted to update
> my site. I'm noticing the two features I've mentioned
> don't work (they won't highlight). Have tried 'detect &
> repair' to no avail.

> Background picture doesn't work in page properties, table
> or cell.

> What gives?

1. Can't Set background Picture or sound anymore

Hello,

After I followed the steps outlined in Article Q306010, to
try to activate dimmed Publish Web option under the Files
menu,  I can no longer set the background sound or
picture.  Actually the Background Tab doesn't exist
anymore when you click Page properties.  and the backround
sound option is also unavailable in the genereal tab.
  What i am seeing instead is some default Background
color and on my previously create pages the background
sound shows the file associated with the page but it is
dimmed.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you,
Arno

2. Dynamic memory low

3. Sound in Navigator when using background sound in FP98

4. Twosided printing

5. Picture watermark in background picture

6. MIPS-MFLOPS / mW ? ,dsp's summarized by power consumption

7. Background pictures vs. Pictures

8. SLIP or PPP for 386V.4

9. Page Properties, Background tab - Get background information from another page

10. Table background vs. Cell background

11. Background image in a shared border (or, how to right-adjust a background image)

12. Page background colors won't match banner background

13. Hover Background: Wipes out background image