Persistent form problems - can anyone help???

Persistent form problems - can anyone help???

Post by Bruce_ » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:41:00

Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the tips
and tricks I am still getting the original problem.

Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?

The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to the
form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page filename is
"frame-feedback.html".

I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing the
form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists in
showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm page!!!!
Very frustrating!

Appreciate any and all help.

Regards,
Bruce

Persistent form problems - can anyone help???

Post by Stefan B. Rusynk » Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:16:02

See you other post Re: Still got form result problems

Posting multiple times w/ multiple subjects won't get you answers any
faster, and creates multiple threads so no one can follow what has be
looked at by others

--

Post all News Group Responses only to News Group so all users can
benefit

| Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the
tips
| and tricks I am still getting the original problem.
|
| Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?
|
| The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to
the
| form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page
filename is
| "frame-feedback.html".
|
| I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing
the
| form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists
in
| showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm
page!!!!
| Very frustrating!
|
| Appreciate any and all help.
|
| Regards,
| Bruce

1. Persistent form problem - please help??

Thanks to those who responded to my ealier post, however with all the tips
and tricks I am still getting the original problem.

Could someone be a great help and go see what I am doing wrong?

The problem site resides at http://wetandforget.co.nz and the link to the
form is at the bottom of the contact page - the actual form page filename is
"frame-feedback.html".

I have spent literally hours trying to find what it is that is causing the
form to refuse to use the confirm page I have configured. It persists in
showing some generic confirm page with one link - to my confirm page!!!!
Very frustrating!

Appreciate any and all help.

Regards,
Bruce

2. Multi-platform on-line help?

3. A HTML form to generate canned email confirmation messages automatically

4. fs techie books

5. Persistent data in forms

6. Recommend good Win98 book??

7. Search Bot Help ****PLEASE, ANYONE....ANYONE>>>>>**** (REPOST)

8. Redundant code

9. Help Help Help!!!, anyone that does DB ODBC hookups with FP

10. Problem Report Form anyone?

11. Publishing problems....anyone....help?

12. Drop Down Menu Problem. Anyone willing to help?

13. canned guest book program?