How to create a Newsletter

Post by Christopher Kuehl (Christopher Kuehl - Computer Service » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Check out a free site that will do this for you such as www.onelist.com or
www.listbot.com.

--
=======================================
Christopher Kuehl

Recent 1999 Five Star Award of Triumph Winner
from TriumphPC.com
=======================================

http://www.flash.net/~ckuehl
=======================================

> Hi.  I'm not sure if this pertains to frontpage, but I'm wondering how
> to create a form that creates an email list for a Newsletter that hides
> the email addresses from others on the same list.

> Any suggestions are much appreciated.

> Thanks
> Danne Polk

> http://www.erraticimpact.com

1. Creating a newsletter with using list server

Hi everyone, I want to incorporate a Newsletter into my website. What would
be the best way to that using a list server? I was advised to use Lyris, but
that entails installing the program on the web server and my hosting company
doesn't support that.

I also don't want to use the free ones that are filled with a whole set of
advertisements or anything like that.

Do you have any suggestions or advice on what I could do? I'll really
appreciate it as I always do all your input.

Thanks alot,
Alan

2. Help, please.

3. Creating a newsletter from a web site

4. Install 2 Operating Systems

5. creating a graphic rich newsletter to send via e-mail

6. Token Ring Problems...

7. Creating E-Mail Newsletters with FP 2000

8. printing

9. creating a newsletter

10. HTML newsletter advice

11. e-newsletter printing problems