Picture Editor ?

Post by Kell » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

straight from the help files...

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Configure Editors tab.
--

Kelly

Picture Editor ?

Post by O.B On » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi guys
        When I go about inserting a picture everything is fine until I load
my page via an ftp server and at this point I see an blank box with an  X
(red). why is this. I have recently got this message,No picture editor is
configured, how do I configure a picture editor and will paint shop pro 4 do
as pict editor Thanks for your time

Noel

Picture Editor ?

Post by Earl Daniel » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I had this exact same problem. After configuring Paint Shop Pro as my
editor, the images started appearing, but Paint Shop Pro has disappeared
from my list of configured editors!

Go figure....

Earl

Quote:> Hi guys
>         When I go about inserting a picture everything is fine until I
load
> my page via an ftp server and at this point I see an blank box with an  X
> (red). why is this. I have recently got this message,No picture editor is
> configured, how do I configure a picture editor and will paint shop pro 4
do
> as pict editor Thanks for your time

> Noel

1. no picture editor is configured

I am new to frontpage and am using the version that came with office2000
Premium
when trying to edit a picture I get "no picture editor is configured"
How do I configure one?
When I look at a file in  Windows explorer it opens in MS photo editor...
Can I use Photoshop 6.0?
How do I configure the default picture editor in frontpage?
Help
Rob

2. Cross-platform portability of MATLAB compiler output

3. picture editor,,, not configured

4. Monochrome PDF when printing from CAD app's

5. No Picture Editor (?)

6. Attaching a smart UPS to SBS 4.5

7. picture editor

8. Oracle Hot Backups and Omniback 2.0

9. No Picture editor configured???

10. Using Image Composer as Picture Editor in

11. Picture Editor

12. No picture editor configured?

13. greyed out button on picture editor