Number lists

Post by Cheryl For » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

How can I add spacing between the number and the first letter of item in a
numbered list.  My List displays fine until it hits double-digits, at which
point everything runs together.

TIA
--
Cheryl

Number lists

Post by Mark Fitzpatric » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Charyl,
        About all you can do is add an extra space at the beginning of each
line.  HTML doesn't have any options for this in numbered lists.

        Hope this helps,
        Mark Fitzpatrick
        MVP - Microsoft FrontPage