Word List File

Post by Paul » Fri, 08 Aug 1997 04:00:00

How do I go about creating the word list that the Search Bot needs to
operate from ?

Word List File

Post by Mark Fitzpatric » Fri, 08 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Whenever you do a Recalculate Hyperlinks in FP Explorer it forces FP to also
index the entire web site for keywords to be used by the search bot.  This
is the only time FP will do it.  If it did it every time you saved a page
just imagine how much time would be wasted as you waited for it to
automatically index everything.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

Quote:>How do I go about creating the word list that the Search Bot needs to