frames

Post by Alexander Design » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

i need to know which exact name to put on the target frame hyperlink.  ive
tried every name but it just opens up a new browser window.  i know its
case sensitive.  help
tina

frames

Post by Thomas A. Row » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

You would need to use the actual target frame
name. You can see this by opening your frameset
page with FPEditor and right click to look at the
properties of each frame.

Tom Rowe

Quote:>i need to know which exact name to put on the

target frame hyperlink.  ive
Quote:>tried every name but it just opens up a new

browser window.  i know its
>case sensitive.  help
>tina

1. frames, frames ,frames

Hello sont know if anyone ansered me yesterday if they did I apologise for
repost but here is my questions

can a frame only be a rectangular or square
shape??? for example can i have an L shape frame?? as in banner and left
sided contents as one frame then the main content as another frame? rather
than 3 frames banner,contents and main??

thanks
Jason

2. Controller or disk error in Win2000. How to be sure?

3. frames - top frame to left frame - not loading attimes, 1st time works fine

4. help please

6. 80Micro Mag's

7. Frame problem, FP97: how mix frames and non-frames for navigation?

8. Can you help me?

9. FRAMES, FRAMES, FRAMES...HELP

10. Frames Frames Frames

11. "Home" button in nav frame opens all frames again in main frame!?!?

12. Frames frames and more frames