Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by SarahMari » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

if you have this or know where I can find it please e-mail me!

Sarah

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by Jens Peter Karlsen [FP MV » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Microsoft ceased to offer this on Jan. 31.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

>Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

>if you have this or know where I can find it please e-mail me!

>Sarah

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by EESC » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have a copy that I was given as a Microsoft BETA Tester.

You should go ot Microsoft's page and send them the
few dollars to have it sent to you.

>Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by Steven Fredett » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

    It's due to be released (according to the MS site) in the next few weeks
(first Q 99). Why grab the beta, when the finished is due out so soon? But
then we are talking MS, so 1st Q 99 may very well mean Oct or later ;-)

Warmest Regards,
Steven Fredette
President ProWebSites.net - http://www.prowebsites.net
Indianapolis, Indiana. USA
*FrontPage 98 Help (Info on FP2K Beta) -
http://www.prowebsites.net/frontpage
*I.E. & O.E. 5.0 Help - http://www.prowebsites.net/ie
*The Rest of My Sig. File - http://www.prowebsites.net/_all/sig.htm

>I have a copy that I was given as a Microsoft BETA Tester.

>You should go ot Microsoft's page and send them the
>few dollars to have it sent to you.

>>Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by David Pollett » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

It likely will mean Oct or later...  I've been using the 2000 beta 2 for the
past week, and it is not ready for prime time...  hell, it's barely ready
for an afterschool special.  MS will probably need a lot more time on this
one.

Tonight I'll be going back to FP98...  I wonder what trouble that will be
going from 2000 to 98.

Quote:>    It's due to be released (according to the MS site) in the next few
weeks
>(first Q 99). Why grab the beta, when the finished is due out so soon? But
>then we are talking MS, so 1st Q 99 may very well mean Oct or later

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by Steven Fredett » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

David,

    Good luck switching back. While I haven't played with the beta of FP2K,
the other MS betas that I have done, have almost always required a reformat
of the HD if one wants to uninstall them.

Warmest Regards,
Steven Fredette
President ProWebSites.net - http://www.prowebsites.net
Indianapolis, Indiana. USA
*FrontPage 98 Help (Info on FP2K Beta) -
http://www.prowebsites.net/frontpage
*I.E. & O.E. 5.0 Help - http://www.prowebsites.net/ie
*The Rest of My Sig. File - http://www.prowebsites.net/_all/sig.htm

>It likely will mean Oct or later...  I've been using the 2000 beta 2 for
the
>past week, and it is not ready for prime time...  hell, it's barely ready
>for an afterschool special.  MS will probably need a lot more time on this
>one.

>Tonight I'll be going back to FP98...  I wonder what trouble that will be
>going from 2000 to 98.

>>    It's due to be released (according to the MS site) in the next few
>weeks
>>(first Q 99). Why grab the beta, when the finished is due out so soon? But
>>then we are talking MS, so 1st Q 99 may very well mean Oct or later

Looking for Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta, please help!

Post by Jens Peter Karlsen [FP MV » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

There has been several builds of Office 2000 since Beta 2 came out
last year.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:12:00 -0500, "David Pollette"

>It likely will mean Oct or later...  I've been using the 2000 beta 2 for the
>past week, and it is not ready for prime time...  hell, it's barely ready
>for an afterschool special.  MS will probably need a lot more time on this
>one.

>Tonight I'll be going back to FP98...  I wonder what trouble that will be
>going from 2000 to 98.

>>    It's due to be released (according to the MS site) in the next few
>weeks
>>(first Q 99). Why grab the beta, when the finished is due out so soon? But
>>then we are talking MS, so 1st Q 99 may very well mean Oct or later

1. Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Beta

I have the beta copy of MS Office 2000 which includes FrontPage2000. Some of
the components tht would only work in
Explorer are now cross platform. I'd like to get my pages going
with the new features. Does anyone know if I  should install 2000 over my
existing FrontPage98 ? Also FrontPage 2000 comes bundled with Office 2000. I
like to know if it will be available in a stand alone
version. Thank You

Tom Pratt

2. aw@zaphot.augusta.de

3. Microsoft FrontPage 98 BETA -- PLEASE READ

4. COUNTIF alternative using Sheet

5. Please Help! Look at this site, Microsoft MVPs

6. ICS/DHCP

7. 2000 Front Page Beta looking to download

8. Ring Amp that passes CID?

9. Anyone has the FrontPage 2000 or Office 2000 Beta CD?

10. Please help me, FrontPage 2000 and Windows 2000 problems

11. Need help from Microsoft on Frontpage 2000/2002 + extensions problems as well

12. Microsoft Frontpage 2000 Navigation Bar Help!!!

13. Microsoft Word and FrontPage 2000 Help!