Australian FrontPage Web Service Providers

Australian FrontPage Web Service Providers

Post by John Heman » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi guys,
I'm new to this newsgroup, and relatively new to Frontpage. Having designed
my first website, I'm looking for an Australian service provider who will
publish my web, who has all the correct server extensions, and experience
in problems with FrontPage webs etc etc. My ISP runs a Unix box and hates
frontpage, and doesn't have the server extensions necessary.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Hemans

Australian FrontPage Web Service Providers

Post by MD » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi John,

Why an Australian provider? With the Internet your provider may be any
place in the world. The only problem with this that I can see is support
hours that do not jive with your local time.

--
MD - Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
Webs Unlimited Web Hosting

> Hi guys,
> I'm new to this newsgroup, and relatively new to Frontpage. Having
designed
> my first website, I'm looking for an Australian service provider who will
> publish my web, who has all the correct server extensions, and experience
> in problems with FrontPage webs etc etc. My ISP runs a Unix box and hates
> frontpage, and doesn't have the server extensions necessary.
> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks,
> John Hemans

Australian FrontPage Web Service Providers

Post by St » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Greetings John

I had a hell of a time finding an ISP like  this but I've just hooked
up with a crew called "powerup who" have everything you require - and
the techs seem nice too (amazing heh?!).  They're based in Queensland
(i think) but have a 1800 number if you live outside of the state (I
live in Perth).

Check out their web site at:
http://webhost.powerup.com.au

Leme know how you go.