Disappearing Text

Post by Robert 'Bob' Morto » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

When creating discussion groups for a client in Front Page 98, I very often
would have the text disappear in the top frame that allowed you to post,
home, etc.   I could bring it back by highlighting the text and clicking off
it.  I just thought it was the low res of my monitor because I can not read
the html code in Front Page editor if it is in color.

When one of her clients complained that she could not see it either, I began
to get suspicious.  Does anyone know what will cause this, and is there a
cure?

Thanks

Bob Morton
Dr. Bob's Computer Consulting

1. Disappearing text

I've recently installed FP 2002 and have had  a few instances where body
text has disappeared leaving a blank page - background image only.  I
have noticed <!--msnavigation--> being added in a number of locations
even though I haven't edited the page.

2. Cadaver on 1200 !?!

3. Disappearing Text

4. Sun E300 Server

5. Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

6. Delay Between Greeting and Menu Choices prompt

7. help! disappearing text??

8. RFCs having BNF grammar for MIBs

9. Disappearing Text

10. Disappearing text in cusomised theme buttons

11. FP2000: disappearing text

12. Disappearing text

13. MVP help! disappearing text