Static Background

Post by MG » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:17:01

Hi all,

I use to have a background that was static.  I forgot how to do it, could
someone please tell me how.

Thanks in advance

MG

Static Background

Post by Thomas A. Row » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:18:06

Page Properties | background | enable Watermark, not supported in NS
browsers.

May need to set Tools | Page Options | Compatibility Setting to custom.

--

=====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> Hi all,

> I use to have a background that was static.  I forgot how to do it, could
> someone please tell me how.

> Thanks in advance

> MG

Static Background

Post by BigHea » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

rub it with a cotton blanket just out of the dryer...

Ted

> Page Properties | background | enable Watermark, not supported in NS
> browsers.

> May need to set Tools | Page Options | Compatibility Setting to custom.

> --

> =====================================
> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> FrontPage Resources, Email Discussion List,
> Newsletter, WebRing, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

> > Hi all,

> > I use to have a background that was static.  I forgot how to do it,
could
> > someone please tell me how.

> > Thanks in advance

> > MG

Static Background

Post by Tom Peppe » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Ted, I think you need to go back to bed.

--

Tom Pepper
MVG - Most Valuable Geezer

>rub it with a cotton blanket just out of the dryer...

>Ted

>> Page Properties | background | enable Watermark, not supported in NS
>> browsers.

>> May need to set Tools | Page Options | Compatibility Setting to custom.

>> --

>> =====================================
>> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
>> WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
>> http://www.ycoln-resources.com
>> FrontPage Resources, Email Discussion List,
>> Newsletter, WebRing, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

>> > Hi all,

>> > I use to have a background that was static.  I forgot how to do it,
>could
>> > someone please tell me how.

>> > Thanks in advance

>> > MG

1. static background

what i'm trying to do in frontpage 2002 is create a page
where only the text scrolls, not the background, when
someone uses the scrollbar. So it would be like having a
transparent inline frame (if that's possible i'd like to
know how plz :)) over a static background that doesn't go
anywhere. when the person scrolls I just want the text to
scroll, not the background picture. any ideas?

2. Debugging DLLs - Tools?

3. static background?

4. Clear and simple...

5. Static Background

6. PC-Pine and Unix mbox folders

7. static background

8. Password lost

9. Static Background

10. Static background position

11. Static Background

12. Edit Theme to have Static Background

13. static background with themes