Modify Record from database

Post by Fabric » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 08:06:41

Hi,
They told me it is very simple to modify records from a database in FP 2002

Is this also possible in a website and database that already exist?

if possible, maybe you can tell me how

Tanx

Modify Record from database

Post by Kathleen Anderso » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 08:15:54

Check out the FP2002 Database Interface Wizard; not sure how well it will
fit into an existing web, though.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs

Quote:> Hi,

Post by David Berr » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 09:20:53

See http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/dbrwtipsandtricks.asp

--
====================================
David Berry - MCP

Quote:> Hi,
> They told me it is very simple to modify records from a database in FP
2002

> Is this also possible in a website and database that already exist?

> if possible, maybe you can tell me how

> Tanx

1. Modify records in access database from frontpage

I have a frontpage 2002 site that allows visitors to submit new information
which becomes new records in my access database - this was accomplished
throught the DRW.

I want to create an administrator form that allows me to logon online and
modify/delete individual records in the database. (Currently, I'm just
downloading the whole database onto my computer, making my modifications,
then uploading the whole thing back online - obviously not a great
solution.)

Is there an online tutorial that provides instructions on how to do this, or
is there some other way to make this happen?

Thanks...

2. MAC GRAPHICS PROGRAMMER

3. Modifying an existing database record.

4. How to open two and more *term*

5. Modify Access database record

6. Apple challenge

7. modifying pre-entere records from FP98 intranet web with Access 97 database

8. Ethernet PCMCIA

9. Modifying and deleting database records via FrontPage 2000

10. Modify/Delete Records in Database

11. Database Query Returning ALL Records Instead of Only Requested Records

12. Modifying DBRW results and save as a new record??

13. How to modify records FP2000