are there any free web servers that support active server pages?

are there any free web servers that support active server pages?

Post by Rob Pritchet » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

    I am testing a site I just built and was wondering if there are any
hosts that support active server pages and have the front page 98
extensions? any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Rob

are there any free web servers that support active server pages?

Post by Tina Clark » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

http://members.tripod.com/promotebusiness/freefp.htm

Here is a list...Tripod is the best...

Tina

http://members.tripod.com/promotebusiness/