Front Page Server Extension

Post by Joe » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:33:47

I use the "feedback" form that was developed in FP.  When
I upload my website to the server,  I always get the
following message:

Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this
page: "http://www.harleymon.us/test1/Feedback.htm"

I have been assured by GoDaddy that the Server Extensions
are loaded.

Are there any suggestions you might give me?

Front Page Server Extension

Post by Thomas A. Row » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:16:51

However you need to be sure that they have enabled support the FP Forms to
Email.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Quote:> I use the "feedback" form that was developed in FP.  When