DHTML loading

Post by Cindy Stringe » Wed, 23 Oct 2002 05:12:16

Is there a way to slow down the appearance of a DHTML?
Mine swoop in, losing the effect I want.

DHTML loading

Post by MD WebsUnlimite » Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:00:16

Hi Cindy,

Are you speaking about FP Animation? If so, you'll need to modify the animate.js file associated with the animation. You'll also need the information in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q230124

HTH,

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '98-'02