Buy FrontPage 2000?

Post by kendr.. » Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Should I buy FP 2000? I'm using the previous version and have no serious
complaints. Are there features I am missing?

John Kendrick

Buy FrontPage 2000?

Post by David Fitzgeral » Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I would wait. The biggest feature is how easy it is to work with other
Office 2k programs. Otherwise, the problems have been hit and miss with
little support becuase of all the other office 2k products.

David

Quote:> Should I buy FP 2000? I'm using the previous version and have no serious
> complaints. Are there features I am missing?

> John Kendrick

Buy FrontPage 2000?

Post by John Kendric » Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Thanks, David. I'm probably going to buy one of the office 2000 versions. I
suspect I'll get it then.

John