SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

Post by Beauty Of A Sit » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

Post by Rick Wicker » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

When site loaded there was a marquee that scrolled once and then never
reappeared. Never saw any of the *dynamicanimation* listed in the source and
no sign of hover buttons. Assume the large amount of negative space in the
middle was where animation was to be.Also, list of services on the far right
should be a little larger and in bold font. They seem to be lost as they
are.Viewed in IE 4.01SP1.

Rick Wickert

>Any constructive critism would be appreciated-

SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

Post by Wayne Shelle » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Initial page is nice and fast, Second -  page is slow to load over 33.6 K
link here in Australia. Hover buttons don't load.

I hate Dynamic Animation too.... the page transitions are so wacko these
days !

Wayne

>Any constructive critism would be appreciated-

SITE CHECK Beauty Of A Site

Post by Carol Carbonel » Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:00:00

http://www.beautyofasite.com

was an intrigueing name. On the home page there was a big empty space on the
bottom left. The top and right looked okay. The rest of the pages appear to
be fine, except maybe for a little bit of text centering at the bottom of
the page.

Great job overall,

Carol,

http://sunniebunniezz.com
   promotes the fine art of storytelling
   through reading, writing, poetry,
   puppetry, magic, clowning . . .

1. Site Check for Fire Department's Site

Morning All -- I volunteered to pull together a website for my local fire
department and I'd appreciate a site check -- We're still about two weeks
away from public viewing --  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Address is: www.whitehallfire.com/website

Regards,
Susie McNeill

2. Samba system disappears from workgroup

3. Site Check my site - rip it to shreads

4. Reading info from an INI file

5. Urgent Site Check Invisible Site

6. Group Policy security error... ??

7. sites that check site? aol?

8. Frustrations

9. please site check on an upgraded site

10. Site check please - my first commercial site !

11. Site check--approx cost to build a site like this?

12. Site check for multilingual site PLEASE

13. Site check-Can't see my site with Netscape