Damn database!

Post by Per Kira » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Someone earlier provided the URL for a usefull primer on this subject:

www.vallin.com/pub/1/asp1.asp

--
Per Kiran

>I'm getting mad for sharing a little MSAccess database on my intranet
>webpage with FP97.
>Help sucks or I'm really stupid.
>Is there an EASY way for stupid people to do that ?  what I dream is an
>easy tutorial, with step1, do this, step 2 do that.

Damn database!

Post by Peter Perchansk » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Greetings:

"I'm getting mad for sharing a little MSAccess database on my
intranet webpage with FP97. Help sucks or I'm really stupid. Is there
an EASY way for stupid people to do that ?  what I dream is an easy
tutorial, with step1, do this, step 2 do that."

Per Kiran offered an * excellent * resource.  Also check out
http://www.pmpcs.com/support/fp/databases.htm

Peter Perchansky,  Computer Consultant & Microsoft FrontPage MVP
PMP Computer Solutions
FrontPage Web Hosting at
http://www.pmpcs.com/services/fpwebhosting.htm
FrontPage Support http://www.pmpcs.com/support/frontpage.htm

Damn database!

Post by ugucci » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I'm getting mad for sharing a little MSAccess database on my intranet
webpage with FP97.
Help sucks or I'm really stupid.
Is there an EASY way for stupid people to do that ?  what I dream is an
easy tutorial, with step1, do this, step 2 do that.

Damn database!

Post by ugucci » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I'm getting mad for sharing a little MSAccess database on my intranet
webpage with FP97.
Help sucks or I'm really stupid.
Is there an EASY way for stupid people to do that ?  what I dream is an
easy tutorial, with step1, do this, step 2 do that.

 Any help would be VERY appreciated.
Chris