Same page link

Post by Gerard O'Rahill » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

How do I creat a link to a section of my page? I want to put a link at the
top of the page that will bring the user to a certain section on the same
page.

Same page link

Post by Barr » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

They are called bookmarks. Just select the insertion point and then do an
insert, bookmark.

Quote:> How do I creat a link to a section of my page? I want to put a link at the
> top of the page that will bring the user to a certain section on the same
> page.

Same page link

Post by Stephen Travi » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

First create a bookmark at the location you want to jump to (ie select some text...Edit...Bookmark...) and then create a link to
that bookmark (ie. select link... Edit... Hyperlink... Optional: bookmark).

bookmarks should be short and contain no spaces (NS chokes)

>How do I creat a link to a section of my page? I want to put a link at the
>top of the page that will bring the user to a certain section on the same
>page.

Same page link

Post by Jackie Woodma » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

You can use bookmarks.  Highlight first line or word of the goto section then
- Insert | Bookmark.  Then when you link choose that bookmark from the
pulldown menu.

> How do I creat a link to a section of my page? I want to put a link at the
> top of the page that will bring the user to a certain section on the same
> page.

Same page link

Post by R Co » Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Use the bookmark feature. Select text, or an image in the area you want it
to go to and insert a bookmark. Then when you go to the top of the page and
insert a hyperlink, the bookmark option will be there and you select the
name of the section.