Picture watermark in background picture

Post by Christopher Kueh » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Yes - it is working properly. What is the format of the image (.gif, .jpg,
etc.)??

--
===============================
Christopher Kuehl

Web Site Design for Business and
Personal Needs

http://www.flash.net/~ckuehl
===============================

When I add a picture for the background in the Page Properties, Background
Tab, I click the watermark checkbox, but the background picture does not
become lighter.  Is this working properly

--

God Bless,
Marco Napoli

Picture watermark in background picture

Post by Chris Larg » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

The watermark option just stops the background from scrolling.  What you
want is the washout feature which is on the image toolbar.

> When I add a picture for the background in the Page Properties,
> Background Tab, I click the watermark checkbox, but the background
> picture does not become lighter.  Is this working properly
> --

> God Bless,
> Marco Napoli

Picture watermark in background picture

Post by Kevin Balaa » Mon, 12 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Washout? That means a "fiasco, a complete failure"! A watermark is a faint
image. The wrong terms seemed to be used. Who was it that decided to call
these features this? Surely not Bill's Bozos?<g>

Kevin Balaam

http://home.aus.zopps.com/~kevbal/index.htm
ICQ#:24195835