How Do I Not Print The Page Title and URL?

How Do I Not Print The Page Title and URL?

Post by Kathryn Rosso » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:28:20

Hello,

On one of my sites, I have created product sheets which users across the
country can print and hand out to customers.

The page information is automatically printed at the top ie. Page Title and
Page x of x. The URL automatically prints on the bottom of the page with the
date.

Is it possible to block this out on these pages?

--
Kathryn Rosson
If I can understand the problem, I can usually fix it.

How Do I Not Print The Page Title and URL?

Post by RAR » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:35:25

File > Page Setup...the header is the "Page # of #" part. The footer is the
URL and date.

Quote:> Hello,

> On one of my sites, I have created product sheets which users across the
> country can print and hand out to customers.

> The page information is automatically printed at the top ie. Page Title
and
> Page x of x. The URL automatically prints on the bottom of the page with
the
> date.

> Is it possible to block this out on these pages?

> --
> Kathryn Rosson
> If I can understand the problem, I can usually fix it.

How Do I Not Print The Page Title and URL?

Post by Kathryn Rosso » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:49:55

Why is life so darn simple?

> File > Page Setup...the header is the "Page # of #" part. The footer is
the
> URL and date.

> > Hello,

> > On one of my sites, I have created product sheets which users across the
> > country can print and hand out to customers.

> > The page information is automatically printed at the top ie. Page Title
> and
> > Page x of x. The URL automatically prints on the bottom of the page with
> the
> > date.

> > Is it possible to block this out on these pages?

> > --
> > Kathryn Rosson
> > If I can understand the problem, I can usually fix it.

How Do I Not Print The Page Title and URL?

Post by Peter Taurin » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:06:08

Errrrrrrrr.  This is when you print the page ... so each user would have to
do it ??  No?
I don't think you can set up your page not to print these things.
I think it's controlled at the user's end.