FrontPage 2000 Beta - Should I buy?

Post by TerryA » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm a first time web developer.  I have a chance to get the Beta Office 2000
suite for $24.  Is it worth it to use FrontPage 2000 now or should I purchased
FrontPage 98 until 2000 comes out in retail and then get the upgrade?  Also,
how long has the beta been out?  Any significant issues with it?  Many thanks
in advance.

--------
Remove the NOSPAM when replying!  Thanks.

FrontPage 2000 Beta - Should I buy?

Post by <dragin.. » Sun, 21 Feb 1999 04:00:00

If i were you i would just get the 98 version now because since the 2000
version is in beta there could be some major problems with it. I have 98 and
its very good so you should stick with that if you ask me.

From,
Sam