How to save chenges on the server

Post by Shlom » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
I want to edit my website on the server.
It load o.k with Frontpage2000, however when I tried to save the changes it
give me message that it can't save
on  the server.
Do I need to use different command to save it back on the server.
Thank you in advance
Shlomo

How to save chenges on the server

Post by Geof » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

no, it should be the same as saving on a local computer...
maybe you could post the EXACT error msg?

--
---------------------
Geoff Stearns

Quote:> Hi,
> I want to edit my website on the server.
> It load o.k with Frontpage2000, however when I tried to save the changes
it
> give me message that it can't save
> on  the server.
> Do I need to use different command to save it back on the server.
> Thank you in advance
> Shlomo

1. Server connection timed out when saving to web server?

Trying to use Database Results Wizard.

When I put 3 Database Results Areas on a page I can save the asp page with
no problem. When I add the 4th Database Results Area and attempt to save the
file to the ISP web server I get the error message "The server connection
timed out". I've saved the 4th Database Results Area as a single Database
Results Area on a separate page and it saves fine, so I don't think that the
4th Database Results Area is a problem unless on a page with 3 others. Make
sense?

These are small pages <50k and I've recalculated all hyperlinks trying to
clean up the web to no avail. I also seem to get the same problem "The
server connection timed out" when importing files to the web now.  My ISP is
not being terribly responsive and I'm getting some pressure to get these
pages up. Anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,

Doug

2. problem running msn messenger

3. Save icon = Save all or Save?

4. Device Drivers Experiences

5. Unwanted copy/paste on saving to server

6. Pac Bell 1994 ISDN Plans

7. Can't save files on server.

8. IE 5.01 & Win 98 2nd Ed. -- How do I open multiple .gif files in the same browser process?

9. 2002 and 2000 saving to server

10. Server Error when saving

11. Import files to server, create hyperlink, save, publish and

12. Saving ASP generated HTML code to file on server

13. edit site page from web and save to server remotely...