HTML cleaner?

Post by D. Henr » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Is there a program or utility that will go through my html code and remove
either extraneous or redundant code?  I see a few things out there, but I
hesitate to use them with someone's recommendation.

Thanks!

HTML cleaner?

Post by PZ » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Be warned that Frontpage tends to generate HTML that is...how shall I put
this, not quite right.  It's better to validate your page or site, track
errors and warnings, and fix them by hand.  If you decide to use a 'cleaner'
be sure you have a backup.

Pat

> Is there a program or utility that will go through my html code and remove
> either extraneous or redundant code?  I see a few things out there, but I
> hesitate to use them with someone's recommendation.

> Thanks!

1. Code Cleaner/Optimizer?

Are there any FrontPage users who have found a good companion program to
help optimize the html colde when you're done building a page or a site?

I know I end up with a lot of extraneous or redundant code--and I've seen a
few programs out there, but I'm reluctant to use them.

Thanks.

2. RPLOT for OS/2!

3. Code cleaner?

4. Gem desktop as my default windows environment.

5. MS REGISTRY CLEANER -- BE CAREFUL!!!

6. Talisker Screenshot

7. MS REGISTRY CLEANER REPOST -Read EVERYONE

8. XMap Software and Earthmate GPS?

9. Trojan Horse: MS REGISTRY CLEANER BE AWARE!!!

10. Code cleaner uppers?

11. MS REGISTRY CLEANER REPOST

12. FP2002: Getting cleaner code when pasting from Word?

13. 20IE <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> T9GR