Disappearing text

Post by Martin Lewi » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:12:35

I've recently installed FP 2002 and have had  a few instances where body
text has disappeared leaving a blank page - background image only.  I
have noticed <!--msnavigation--> being added in a number of locations
even though I haven't edited the page.

Disappearing text

Post by Kevin Spence » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:30:25

Have you installed the Office 2002 Service Pack?

HTH,

--
Kevin Spencer
Microsoft FrontPage MVP

Quote:> I've recently installed FP 2002 and have had  a few instances where body
> text has disappeared leaving a blank page - background image only.  I
> have noticed <!--msnavigation--> being added in a number of locations
> even though I haven't edited the page.

1. Disappearing Text

I am using word art to create some header text on a few pages of a web
i am trying to compose. When I use the Word Art features and create
the text it all looks fine in the normal view pane. When I check the
page in the HTML view it all looks ok. However, when I go the preview
window, the text isn't there. Just a big ol empty space where the
wordart should be. This problem is now on the web site as well. all
the pages where this word art should appear just have the big ol empty
space. Could I have inadvertantly activated some type of flag or
switch that renders wordart invisible? I appreciate the help.

2. bios-timer

3. Disappearing text after creating hyperlink?

4. Boot Manager reporting "Disk Error Number 129"?

5. help! disappearing text??

6. Query - buying inkjet compatible CDRs in Australia.

7. Disappearing Text

8. E-mail distribution lists on a FP intranet?

9. Disappearing text in cusomised theme buttons

10. FP2000: disappearing text

11. Disappearing text

12. MVP help! disappearing text

13. disappearing text in FP2K