Basic reservation form required

Post by David TK Haye » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:06:54

I need a basic form for Frontpage - name, address, tele, time to call,
requested date and time of reservation, etc.

Does anyone have something premade already?  I looked around but no luck.
Takes a very long time to desing one, but if something is out there....
thanks
TK Hayes

Basic reservation form required

Post by Thomas A. Row » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:59:03

You can modify the basic feedback form to handle this.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Quote:> I need a basic form for Frontpage - name, address, tele, time to call,
> requested date and time of reservation, etc.

> Does anyone have something premade already?  I looked around but no luck.
> Takes a very long time to desing one, but if something is out there....
> thanks
> TK Hayes

Basic reservation form required

Post by FrontPageForm » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:40:16

David,

As Thomas said, the feedback form could serve you well. If
you would like some basic info on forms, stop by my
website.

Mike,
http://FrontPageForms.com

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I need a basic form for Frontpage - name, address, tele,
time to call,
>requested date and time of reservation, etc.

>Does anyone have something premade already?  I looked
around but no luck.
>Takes a very long time to desing one, but if something is
out there....
>thanks
>TK Hayes

>.

Basic reservation form required

Post by Andrew Murra » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:56:29

It shouldn't take much effort to put a few text fields on the screen with a
submit button.....if you want it simple, then just put them straight down the
page,.....use tables to format your layout so they line up and look tidy on the
screen.
If you use the functionality of FP extensions, it is even easier, else you'd have
to muck around with cgi scripts which can be a hassel if you're new to this web
design thing.

Even with a premade form....you'd still want to modify  it to suit your specific
needs.

Using the FP forms makes the task 100% easier.

Quote:> I need a basic form for Frontpage - name, address, tele, time to call,
> requested date and time of reservation, etc.

> Does anyone have something premade already?  I looked around but no luck.
> Takes a very long time to desing one, but if something is out there....
> thanks
> TK Hayes

Basic reservation form required

Post by Andrew Murra » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:57:00

that is, the basic feedback form template in Frontpage! premade like you
requested.....

> You can modify the basic feedback form to handle this.

> --

> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
> WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
> http://www.ycoln-resources.com
> FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
> MS KB Quick Links, etc.
> To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp

> > I need a basic form for Frontpage - name, address, tele, time to call,
> > requested date and time of reservation, etc.

> > Does anyone have something premade already?  I looked around but no luck.
> > Takes a very long time to desing one, but if something is out there....
> > thanks
> > TK Hayes

1. a basic, basic, basic frames problem i'm having

im revamping our site using frames and the basic 3 frame set up was a
snap. the "banner" stays the same, and changes occur only in the "main"
section. however, on the left hand side "contents" we have some images
which I want to link and have the links appear in the "main" area... but
somethings not right and the links appear in a new window each time. so
how do I change this? is it under target frame?  this seems like such a
basic function but somethigns just not right.....

--
Chris Hoerter

2. Mac Programmer's Community = Security

3. Using Forms for Online Reservations - FP98

4. Address needed

5. Reservation Form

6. problem with Samba 2.2.7a and RedHat9

7. Want to require a Form Field equals another Form Field

8. Flight charts

9. Need min. req. for online Reservation system.

10. FP room reservation solution?

11. Reservation

12. how to build simple reservation web page?

13. Basic Forms Help