Viewing foreign languages in my guestbook

Viewing foreign languages in my guestbook

Post by tin.. » Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I am just learning FP 2000 and built my first web showing some of my
wife`s craft work. It`s not a commercial site, just more for display
at this point in time. I included a Guestbook for comments. Since my
wife is from Japan (and we are in the States)her friends there write
in the Guestbook with their Asian keyboards, but it is unreadable to
us. There must be a simple trick which allows Asian entries to show up
as native Asian characters.
I was even thinking of just adding a Discussion Web so they could all
leave each other messages. If so, will I run into the same problem and
is there a similar solution?

I would really appreciate your help on this matter and Thank You in
advance for any help you provide.

Tom Heiden

1. Viewing a foreign language in my GuestBook or Discussion Web - Author: tom heiden

I am just learning FP 2000 and built my first web showing some of my
wife`s craft work. It`s not a commercial site, just more for display
at this point in time. I included a Guestbook for comments. Since my
wife is from Japan (and we are in the States)her friends there write
in the Guestbook with their Asian keyboards, but it is unreadable to
us. There must be a simple trick which allows Asian entries to show up
as native Asian characters.
I was even thinking of just adding a Discussion Web so they could all
leave each other messages. If so, will I run into the same problem and
is there a similar solution?

I would really appreciate your help on this matter and Thank You in
advance for any help you provide.

Tom Heiden

2. batteries

3. guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook guestbook

4. Different NNTP and Email addresses

5. Detecting internet connexion speed and default language iE viewing language ?

6. bit field operations on 16 bit word memory

7. Displaying Foreign Language Pages

8. UPD:Port of Livingston RADIUS 2.01

9. Foreign language character sets.

10. Foreign Languages

11. foreign Languages

12. foreign language

13. How to specify which MSOffice foreign language spelling dictionary is used by FP