Database Results Wizard - Number Format

Post by Michelle Aspbur » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me how I can have frontpage 2000 display an access
database field as a percent? I'm using the drw and can use custom query and
put in the sql if necessary. I'm just not sure what the sql is and if I need
any "<&%' stuff! Thanks,

Michelle

Database Results Wizard - Number Format

Post by Stephen Travi » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

SELECT Format([YourNumberField],'0.00%') AS MyPercent

> Can someone please tell me how I can have frontpage 2000 display an access
> database field as a percent? I'm using the drw and can use custom query and
> put in the sql if necessary. I'm just not sure what the sql is and if I need
> any "<&%' stuff! Thanks,

> Michelle

1. formatting numbers in database results field

Can anyone help me with this?  I have a database results region created with
the "insert database results" wizard in frontpage2000.  The recordset is
based on a query that sums costs.  The field is formatted in the query to
display currency and when run inside Access2000 does so.  When opening the
page however, the numbers are displayed as real numbers without the currency
symbol and contain anywhere from 5 to 6 decimal places?  Is there anyway to
get these numbers formatted correctly when displayed in the html table via
the database results wizard or by any other means?

2. sis files/pilot modems

3. Formatting Database Results Wizard Data Fields

4. How do I add multiple e-mail recipients?

5. Long Date not holding format when using Database Results Wizard.

6. ISDN cards and OS/2?

7. format of database results wizard

8. Help!!!! Need 2 files.

9. How to format database results using the wizard

10. formatting frontpage database wizard results question ?

11. Database results wizard - amending loses formatting FP2000

12. Format Data from Database Results Wizard?

13. Update database results obtained through the Database Results Wizard in FP