White "page" behind tables blocks bacground picture

White "page" behind tables blocks bacground picture

Post by Richar » Sun, 04 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me solve a problem that's got me
stuck.

I've set a a page that uses various Insert page components and has a
background image set to fill the areas around the tables.

The trouble is there's a white "page" hiding behind the tables and no amount
of tinkering seems to get rid of it.  It stops by background image flowing
up to the edges of the tables and leaves an annoying white margin between
the tables and the page background image.

I want to avoid using cell backgound images to fix the problem (by adding
cells to fill the gap) as I read this feature is not as widely supported by
browsers as are page bacgrounds.

Any help in soling this problem would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for
your kind help.

Richard