Two index pages in Nav bar, one exists?

Post by John A Richardso » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi.
I'm having a bit of a bizarre problem with my Nav bars in a child web.
The index page is appearing twice in the nav bar, yet only once in explorer.
The site is running fine online, this happened after i made some normal nav
changes and is only occurring locally.
I need to publish updates soon and this problem is driving me bonkers
can anyone point me in the right direction?

Two index pages in Nav bar, one exists?

Post by Philo Bedo » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I had the same problem once....the only way I found to cure it was to remove
both pages from Navigation View, then put back the lone index or default
page and rebuild the navigation structure.

Philo