Where to buy FP 2000

Post by PM » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:01:05

I bought a copy of FrontPage 2002 XP, then later learned
(before I opened the box) of Microsoft's new policy of
required registration, etc. Since I'm on the road alot I
don't want to go thru the hassle of "calling to get
permission" to re-install FP XP if I have a problem. Does
anyone know where I can purchase MS FrontPage 2000?
Thanks,
PM

Where to buy FP 2000

Post by Tom Pepper Willet » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:57:39

You might try E-Bay.
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett

Quote:> I bought a copy of FrontPage 2002 XP, then later learned
> (before I opened the box) of Microsoft's new policy of
> required registration, etc. Since I'm on the road alot I
> don't want to go thru the hassle of "calling to get
> permission" to re-install FP XP if I have a problem. Does
> anyone know where I can purchase MS FrontPage 2000?
> Thanks,
> PM

Where to buy FP 2000

Post by David Berr » Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:14:49

or CompUSA http://www.compusa.com/

--
David Berry - MCP
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Quote:> You might try E-Bay.
> --
> -----
> Tom Pepper Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Quote:> ***
> To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp

> ***

> > I bought a copy of FrontPage 2002 XP, then later learned
> > (before I opened the box) of Microsoft's new policy of
> > required registration, etc. Since I'm on the road alot I
> > don't want to go thru the hassle of "calling to get
> > permission" to re-install FP XP if I have a problem. Does
> > anyone know where I can purchase MS FrontPage 2000?
> > Thanks,
> > PM

Where to buy FP 2000

Post by Denni » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:32:26

I have an upgrade copy if that would work - Make an offer

Dennis

Quote:>-----Original Message-----