FrontPage Web Site providers

Post by The Real Picar » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know any FREE Sites like Tripod, etc that
allow the use of Frontpage 98 and how do you access
them using Frontpage?

I currently have another page at Tripod, how do I get
Frontpage to Publish there?

Please email me your response if you can. Thanks.

FrontPage Web Site providers

Post by Ann » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

He wanted an e-mail response, but I hope whoever answers will post
public too, as I would like to know the answer as well.

Quote:>Does anyone know any FREE Sites like Tripod, etc that
>allow the use of Frontpage 98 and how do you access
>them using Frontpage?
>I currently have another page at Tripod, how do I get
>Frontpage to Publish there?
>Please email me your response if you can. Thanks.

FrontPage Web Site providers

Post by Ganelin Leoni » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

On Dialog Publish you may see big button WPP. It's link to list ISP, wich
support Front Page Extensions. All they support FP98.

>Does anyone know any FREE Sites like Tripod, etc that
>allow the use of Frontpage 98 and how do you access
>them using Frontpage?

>I currently have another page at Tripod, how do I get
>Frontpage to Publish there?

>Please email me your response if you can. Thanks.

FrontPage Web Site providers

Post by princi.. » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Aha.!  I may have found just ONE question I CAN answer...!   I went to
http://www.321website.com  and the best way to publish there is to
make a temp web site somewhere then register for a new site at 321.
They then ask if you would like to create a new home page. When you
say yes, it requestes the URL of your site (temp or otherwise) and it
imports the whole site to the 321 address.  See mine original at
www.soothsayer.demon.co.uk/caravan and then take a look at
http://www.321Website.com/members/home/data/soothsayer

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:13:20 -0900, "Ann"