forms/mail ??

Post by Rohit Aggarwa » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

 I am using FP2K and NT4.0 IIS4.0 server.

I am trying to setup a form that once it has been filed it will be
mailed back to me.
Do I need to setup a mailer on my Web server for this to happen?

thanks in advance
Rohit

forms/mail ??

Post by Thomas A. Row » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Yes, you must have a SMTP server installed and configured under the FP
extensions.

--
=====================================
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

Quote:> I am using FP2K and NT4.0 IIS4.0 server.

> I am trying to setup a form that once it has been filed it will be
> mailed back to me.
> Do I need to setup a mailer on my Web server for this to happen?

> thanks in advance
> Rohit

1. Form Mail Not Mailing

Hello folks:

I created a website using FrontPage 98. However, I can  not get the formmail
to work. The server is Unix based. I am at a loss and the ISP is no real
help. Does anyone has any input for me, maybe websites where I can educate
myself?.

Thank you.
_______________________________
OsiTech.Net
a computer support company for small and home office
http://www.ositech.net
909-920-5999

2. Makeindex

3. Sending Form Mail - Success but no mail is sent

4. Cheering result from Wall Street millennium test

5. form mail -- no error but doesn't send mail

6. Installation problems (?)

7. Form-mail utility in FP2002

8. frontpage express transfer

9. Form Mail Help