HELP non-newbie with FORM problem please!

HELP non-newbie with FORM problem please!

Post by Helen » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:55:55

Hi -
I've created several forms in FP and have always found them to be
straightforward and non-problematic.

On my newest forms at
http://www.harvestcraft.com/sunwind/
the confirmation page is not coming up... instead I get the default
confirmation with link at the bottom saying "return to form". BUT the
"return to form" link actually has the URL for the CONFIRM page embeded in
it!

What's going on? I've checked and re-checked everything and I just can't
figure out what is different or wrong here.

There are two order forms on the site. The default page holds a Canadian
order form, and the usa.htm page holds the other. I've created a separate
confirmation page for each form, and have pointed to these in the "form
properties" dialogue box. I've also named one form "FrontPage_Form1" and
"FrontPage_Form2" in the form properties "form name" field in case this was
causing the problem.

I'm really stumped here with something that has never given me grief before
. . . please help.
Thank you,

Helene Meurer
hmeureratsaltspring.com

1. Newbie Form Problem - Help Please!

I've included an e-mail form in my web, but when I preview it in IE4.0 it
shows the following right above where the form starts:

"[FrontPage Save Results Component]"

I know this is probably a stupid question, but why does it show and how do I
get rid of it.  I haven't uploaded to the www yet - so I can't tell if it
just occurs locally or what.

Any help greatly appreciated...Thanks
--
~*~ ...susie... ~*~
___________________________

2. Need a Typing Tutor Program for apple 2e...

3. Non-standard form code? Help me out please!

4. Which scanner is best

5. Please help me test database forms (please, please, please)

6. Looking for Tax Software

7. Nav buttons - newbie problem - please help!

8. User updating there own settings

9. Please please Help - Newbie

10. Non frontpage server - help please

11. Please help me, I am trying to use Hover buttons on non-FP server

12. Form handler problem. Please help.