Can't add or delete columns in Database Wizard

Can't add or delete columns in Database Wizard

Post by applicationsplu » Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:04:05

I'm running into a problem editing a Database Region asp page in FrontPage
2000.

I create a page using the Database Wizard. I save it, preview in PWS fine,
and then publish to the live web site and it works fine this first time
around.

Then I rerun the Database Wizard and add or delete a column. It previews
fine in my PWS showing my changes. But when I publish to the live web site
the data does not display in the correct columns! The column headers are
correct but the actual data in each cell returned is out of sync.

The only way I have found around this is to create the new page using a
differenct filename!

1. Can't add columns using Database Wizard

I'm running into a problem editing a Database Region asp page.

I create a page using the Database Wizard. I save it, preview in PWS fine,
and then publish to the live web site and it works find.

Then I rerun the Database Wizard and add a new column. It previews fine in
my PWS showing my new column. But when I publish to the live web site the
data does not display in the correct columns!
The column headers are correct and viewing the returned HTML shows the
correct field name in each "DatabaseResultColumn" table definition. But the
actual data returned is out of sync.

2. Rules Engines, Do they make a difference in productivity.

3. database list in two columns using the database results wizard

4. Free: TI-35 Plus Scientific Calculator guidebook (you pay shipping)

5. Using Database Wizard to search mulitple columns unsuccessful

6. Audible Error Codes

7. FrontPage 2000 Add-ins Stopped Working and Won't Reinstall

8. FS: HP ScanJet 4p

9. Jimco's Add-ins

10. Where is a good place for Plugin's and Add ins?

11. Web publishing wizard doesn't delete files

12. Database Wizard Delete page problem

13. how to insert a database region wizard withing another database region wizard